How do I book?
- Complete the relevant application form
- We send you a price based on the information supplied in the application form
- You agree the price
- We send you a contract for you to sign electronically
- Tickets can then go on sale
It is strongly recommended that you read this information and documents before you hire the theatre using the stage or as a performing space. Theatre/Screen 3 technical information and Campus West logos.
The use of each space requires the hirer to read and adhere to the Terms and Conditions of Hire - for all auditoria at Campus West.
Please also read and be aware of the safety rules when hiring one of our spaces - Campus West Site Safety Rules
We can happily sell tickets for your event at Campus West. The fee is 5% +VAT of what we sell for you through our ticking system either online, or at the venue.
How does this work?
Once we have your signed contract tickets can go on sale
We will need:
- Show title
- Perf start times
- Estimated length of the performances
- Ticket prices along with any discount you are offering
- Sales information - anything about the show including the director etc.
- Planned on sale date for the tickets
- A single image sized to the following:
- Banner 3200 x 1800px
- Thumbnails 1600 x 1200px
- Carousel Banner 2100 x 900px
Marketing your event
We will happily add your event info to our website if we are selling the tickets. We suggest you direct all your customers to your website, including a link to your event on our website. We will share the link once the show is set up on our website.
We do not offer inclusion any listings or brochures. Marketing your event can be hard work, please don't underestimate the time and money that this takes.
Private Film Screenings
We can offer private screenings for all occasions. Find about cinema hire here.