The Centres can be used for two types of hire:
Community use - this generally includes regular weekly hires from church groups to dance schools and from educational groups to keep fit/dance classes.
The large halls are £23.50 per hour
The small halls are £21.50 per hour
Children's birthday parties for 8 years and under.
Children’s parties (8's and under only) at any of our community centres are £175 for four hours - this includes your access and vacation time.
Birthday parties are best suited in the larger halls, where a small bouncy castle can fit.
If you wish to extend your hours and the hall is still available then we charge the large hall rate per hour which is shown in our hire fees
- All our centres are in residential areas and we ask you to respect the neighbours.
- Alcohol cannot be served at any of the community centres.
- Your hire time must include your set up and clear down. We suggest for children's parties this is around 30 mins and for regular hires 15 mins.
- There are tables and chairs for you to use in each centre however there is no cutlery or crockery, you will need to bring your own.
- You must clear up after your hire taking any rubbish with you.
- We are unable to provide storage of any type for the regular hirers.
- Please note that all hires must be paid in advance via our online secure booking system, you will need a debit or credit card for this.
- Here are our HIRE FEES.
- If you are not sure your hire is eligible, please email firstname.lastname@example.org