If you can't find any answers here, please contact us via email@example.com.
What is the age limit for Soft Play City?
Soft Play City sessions have a maximum age limit of 8 years old and a height limited to 1.50m.
What is the babes-in-arms policy?
Babes-in-arms (children aged 12 months or under) are allowed free into Soft Play City.
Can I bring my own food into Soft Play City?
We’re sorry but we do not allow customers to consume their own food on the premises except for exclusive party hires and where there is specialised food for children under 12 months and any pre-arranged situation where the customer requires a special diet for religious or cultural reasons, e.g. Halal or Kosher foods.
Can I store ice cream or food in your freezer/fridge?
No. Unfortunately, we cannot store any foods in our fridges or freezers for parties as we do not know how, when and where they were prepared and at what temperature the foods have come in. We also do not offer such storage service as we do not wish to contaminate our foods with any other food from outside sources.
We will however accept a Birthday Cake as this can be stored separately.
Can I bring my own party food?
Customers who book a Soft Play party can still bring their own food. Birthday cakes are allowed irrespective of the type of party booked.
Why do you charge a spectator fee?
Parents and guardians are admitted as spectators and adults who are responsible for the behaviour and wellbeing of the child in their care and must maintain supervision at all times.
We charge spectator fee for the following reasons:
- Having paying spectators is crucial in managing admissions and meeting health and safety requirements which are essential to the operation of Soft Play City. Knowing and controlling how many people are in the facility and using it help in the management of emergencies and users experiences.
- To prevent potential misuse by the public who will walk in as spectators without paying. Their dishonesty is unfair to the venue and those who pay to use the facility.
- To mitigate against concerns about child protection and for the safety of children.
- There is a cost associated to maintaining the utilities in the facility (lights, heating, toilets, cleaning) which is used by everyone inside irrespective of whether they are a participant or spectator.
- There are liability and insurance requirements - while in our facility, spectators are covered in the event of an accident connected to the use of Soft Play City and we incur costs in providing this coverage.
Are there any discounts for childminders?
Yes, Campus West operates a free annual childminder membership scheme which gives childminders free admission to Soft Play City from Monday - Friday and a 15% discount for children aged 4-8 yrs. You will need to apply for a renewable membership by completing this application form.
Who do I contact regarding lost property?
We keep a record of any lost property found in our screens, rink, theatre, play areas and bars or other parts of the building. We recommend you email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I take photographs in Soft Play City?
Photography or any form of video recording is NOT permitted in a public session or party in a session at Soft Play City.
The only exception where this is allowed is during an exclusive party in Soft Play City.
Can I bring my own equipment to play music or any other appliance to heat or cook my food?
No. We do not allow any external equipment even though they are PAT tested.
For music you can share your Spotify playlist with us if you have one. Just email it to email@example.com and we will make sure it is all set up and ready on the day of your party.
Can I light candles on a birthday cake at my child’s party in Soft Play City?
Under NO circumstance can candles be lit in Campus West.
Can I bring an entertainer to my child’s party?
You are able to bring an entertainer to an Exclusive Party in Soft Play City, however unfortunately it is not possible for a soft play party during a public play session.